Saturday, November 4

Thoughts and musings.. by me

#
Time is slipping away from our grasps.
We can't get enough of it.
And we can't turn it back.
But nothing can stop us from moving on.

#
Time is the incognito for our flaws.
Just because we can't have enough of time,
We failed to succeed.
But we know the truth, that
Stupidity is our only sin.

#
No matter how long we stayed up late,
Or how long we laid in bed,
Time ticks life away.
Either we pick ourselves up,
Or we get left behind.

#
Did you live your life the way you wanted?
For everyone had a choice to choose,
To follow their own heart and dreams,
Or just stepping on the road laid out for them.
I chose neither one.
For I made a choice that could ruin my whole life.
I chose to prove myself right.
To prove that I'm worthy,
To prove that I'm ready to face life.
Most prior of all, I chose to reveal who I truly am.

#
I sat alone in the dark,
And realise, I had done nothing up till now.
I followed people's expectations.
I lived through their wonderful dreams,
Yet none of my own.
A pathetic life of mine.

#
Life is a bed of roses,
with the sweet scent,
camouflaging the painful thorns.

#
Trying everyday not to believe I'm afraid.
Struggling to meet the ends.
Everywhere I go,
I feel so lonely.
Is it me, or the world that seems fragile?
Trying everyday,
To fight off death,
a never ending war.

No comments: