Wednesday, November 22

The hardest are yet to come..

Paiseh paiseh..
I think i got my Maths wrong.
I counted the calendar.. again...
12 days more only ler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe i was too tensioned on Sunday morning..
or maybe i was too frustrated to study on such a nice morning..


The hardest (and worst) are yet to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Add maths
Physics
Chemistry
Biology!!!!!!!!!!
and Moral.. =P

I'm worried about my English paper.
I think i did a crap job on the 2nd part.
Shouldn't have canceled the first essay i wrote.

*Q3 What changes do you hope to see in your life in the next 10 years*

~ The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. ( i thought Winston Churchill said it BUT IT's FRANKLIN ROOSEVELT OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

I hope the examiner doesn't use the internet nor know about who said "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself" =P
Please pray with me!! =P

So little time, so much to do - Winston Churchill!

A few quotations that i really like:
~ I didn't go to the moon, I went much further - for time is the furthest distance between two places.
~ The only person you have to be is yourself.
~ When life is woe, and hope is dumb, the World says 'Go!', the Grave says 'Come!'
~ I can resist everything except temptation.

[ 'why don't we watch the stars fade till sunrise' completing Jason's sentence of 'why don't we' ]

No comments: