Friday, November 24

My Rm50 supply of food + M'sian Homemade Chocolates.

Almost all my friends know i have a big appetite..
that's how i gain my nickname 'la ji tong' (rubbish bin @ tong sampah)
When i'm studying, i love to eat.
And recently, i couldn't find any snacks so, i 'complained' to my mom.
and yesterday we went and bought this:

Lays potato chips, 2 packets of chipsmore, 2 packets of muzic nuss, nestum, Milk, Youghurts, 2 cans of Mayonnaise tuna, Chips Ahoy, Coco-sumthing, Peanut butter crackers.

After buying all these stuffs, my parents went to some Agricultural Expo at UPM.
They, bought this::

COklat Malaysia ler!!! Dun PLAY PLAY!!


Ok la. Must comment a bit on our own country's products.
It's not very sweet. Good for those who has health problems la.
The plastic bag is nice. I think i'm the only one who owns it now among my friends.
*cheh cheh, what to brag about hor*

[ eat more!!! ]

No comments: