Friday, November 17

Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

Sounds familiar?
It's at the beginning of every chapter for our History text book.
Boring history.

Horrid History! Horrid History! Horrid horrid History!!
*mimicking Cecily from 'Importance of Being Earnest'*

See.. I got study wan la..

If i'm the Raja for one country,
I would teach them Hindu-Buddhism.
Why?
I have ultimate power over my citizens!!! buahahahah!!!
I'm also worshipped as representer of God.
I rule my country with the Orde Kosmos principle.
I will rule them with justice.
Citizens would have to call my prince YuvaRaja.
My power will be strenghten by myths, and legends.
My citizens would be afraid to rebel/disobey/betray me for they would not be forgiven!
Brahmins will be my helpers and they are in charge of religious events.

hmm.
see!! i got study wan ler.
that's all i remember la..
hehes.

[ back to my books ]

No comments: