Tuesday, November 14

SO, 408 hours more ( according to sofi)

Yups, 408 hours more, to 4th December 2006.
4th December, the end of this ordeal.
Hours of memorising, yet not sure whether i've learn it all.
Pages and pages of papers, filled with caculations and notes.
yet, i'm not sure i got them all right.

Spent my resting hours to do this layout.
and pai seh la linglyee, didn't do yours first..
Now i'm going to do it ba~
the next time you logged into yours, you'll be surprise! =)

#
Tan says:
i want to die already lo
` yin says:
then go jump from CostaRica
` yin says:
SURE DIE!
#

^Costa Rica : very high building. =P
Shouldn't teach my junior this kind of things!!!!!! OMG ><

I SHOULD BE STUDYING NOW!
but noooo, i'm still on my break =)

[ wEn: 408 hours, very fast de!!!!
me : >< ]

No comments: