Friday, December 29

I AM BACK!

Basically, I had only one word about the whole OLE! WEEK.
IT's JUST
FUN!!!!!!!!
I'll just talk from Day 1.

27th of Dec.
I saw a chicken crossing the road on the way to Campus.
So, why did the chicken cross the road?
Well, I started the day with the normal enrollment thing.
Then we went for OLE! WEEK.
It was first like, weird and I was feeling so pessimive about the OLE! WEEK.
Everybody was shy when asked to introduce ourselves infront of everyone.
I was in the 4th group.
We then got in our own groups and started to think of our own name and cheer.
Our faci was the 11th INTIMA president, Mr. Vijey.
He's actually a very nice guy. But I think I somehow was a bit over with my jokes.
Then, he told us about his experience in INTI.

Somehow, that's the first night.
We came up with our group name which is SILENTKILLERS.
And our cheer was something about bombing and shh-ing. =)

28th of Dec.
We had a tour of our Campus.
Then, we had a briefing with Ms.Joana and from the INTIMA.
Then, Dr.Sia. She's like one of the most coolest lady I'd EVER MET!
She's an AUP student before too!
I was glad that I met all these kind of people.
Then, a few more briefing on Accomodation and Security.

After that, we got together and discussed our performance for tonight.
But before that, we played a small game.
We had a small bridge made of stacks of chairs and we had to get over it with team work.
And we couldn't touch the chair.
My team won it! We had alot of crazy ideas.
Everyone was basically going "Try this! I'm sure the boys can carry the girls!"
And then we left the lightest guy at the last. So the other stronger guys can pulled him over!
Boy, it was really something that woke me up!
And then, I think we had briefing again. (I can't really remember the details. Everything's rushing in my mind).

We had an ULTIMATE FRISSBEE session.
It's all about running, catching, blocking your opponent from getting the frissbee, and passing the frissbee from one side to another.
I played around 15 minutes of it and got de-hydrated badly.
It's a very enjoyable game!
I want to play it and master the art of throwing frisbees!

Then, lastly, we got together and discussed our performance.
We had a play in mind actually, but we met up at 10pm. And, changed it to a song.
Made up of 5 LANGUAGES!!! think of that!! =)

* During that afternoon with all the briefings, I don't quite remember when, but this International student, who is one of the faci, HE'S ADDICTED TO PEPSI LIKE DRUGS!!!
Seriously, he even mentioned about his REHAB PERIOD. He had this nickname, the High Boy.
=)*

29th of Dec.
WHICH MEANS TODAY!
I didn't have my breakfast.
We went to the Library for more briefing, untill 12.30pm.
Then, I had my lunch.
Went back to Sports Hall, I shouted the whole afternoon!
Basically, we were playing this blindfold game, and we had to shout directions to our group members.
And everyone was shouting!!!
We had to call their names first then only shout out the directions!
almost 2 hours of shouting i think.

Then, preparation for our performance.
Rishi, rapped in Tamil, and Bellow, rapped in English.
We sang a song with 5 different languages:
English,
Chinese,
Japanese,
Indonesian,
Tamil,
and then, introduction by Bellow, with his Hausa!
Hausa is the main language in Nigeria for Bellow.
(Not very sure with the spelling of Hausa)
(There's a few main languages in Nigeria)

At, 6.45pm, we all gathered at the BBQ PIT.
We(Bellow, Me, Ms.Joana,Ali,ZhiWen) were talking about the exotic food of Malaysia!
We had BBQ.
I met Jason(PJ), Wilson(Brunei), Shaun(Melaka), Shawn(Melaka), Ali(Nigeria), Clawn(Kedah), and we had a great talk!
I generally miss everyone I met there.
Then, I joined Vijey and my group, talking bout some stuffs which I'm not sure what they were talking about.

Kugan lectured me(again). So, I went around and joined some other people and talked.
Don't worry, Kugan was talking about something really true. I should spend more time with my PD friends sometime. =)

Then, came the part where I had to come back.
I ran up the Sports Hall, hugged Samantha(Sam) and Gaby before I went.
Didn't see anyone else. I was like, I'm on a rush! I don't want people to wait for me!

I sms-ed the Sam in the car.
So, when I'm back in Inti on Tuesday, I'm having dinner with her, and catch up with her! =)

PS: have to make booking this weekends with me if you wanna go out with me. =P
I'm only free on Saturday afternoon, Sunday, and Tuesday morning (9am-1pm)

Introducing Group SILENTKILLERS. (mainly of those who were active because some of them went missing)
Samantha- Group Leader, from Ipoh who can communicate well!
Kugan- Macho guy who previously studied at MMU Melaka, now living at Sepang.
Gaby- Very attractive girl from Indonesia who studied in America before.
Kevin- The guy from Ipoh(i think) who's actually not so shy, but looks shy. =P
Kelvin- One semester only in Inti, from Kedah who taught me how to use the Top-up machine.
Rishi- Sri Lanka guy who REALLY knows how to rap in Tamil and he's a very fun guy too!
Bellow- Nigerian guy whom Ms Joana said he is the shyest Nigerian she EVER met! and he's a cute guy too! Look out girls!
Nana- a very cute girl from Rawang, she has very beautiful eyes. =)
ZhiWen- The quiet guy, who is from Seremban.
TanHongZhe(I prefer calling him Tanuza)- he actually looks like a Japanese guy. Oh. I forgot where he came from.. =P
Sherene- the girl from JB who's taking SAM.
Prisnyi- She's from PD! MY SCHOOL! SAM also.
Gausaria- She's from KL. and she's the a-bit-shy type. well, sort of. but she's nice!!!

Basically, that's all from me, and everything's just vaguely from my memory.
I can't remember all the events, but believed me, I HAD FUN!

*maybe Kugan won't say so.*

[ dinner with me? =) ]

No comments: