Sunday, December 10

Education fair and Cosplay Competition!!!~

Today, was at Midvalley Megamall for the Education fair.
Right. It was... erm.. quite okay.
I enjoyed talking with Mr Wee Kia Kee and Mr Winston Lim.

Anyway, I didn't take any pictures of the Education Fair,
So let's just skip to the Cosplay Competition I bumped into at Sungei Wang.


Kakashi and me. xD


Orochimaru and me. I think 'he' was a 'girl'.


Some guy from an anime which i think his costume is pretty cool!!!


The ghost from Spirited Away.

I was rushing when I was at Sungei Wang.
I was quite suprised to see this event going on!
And it was really cool. You'll see alot of people dressed in something we don't see in daily life.
Plus, cosplay IS a fun thing to do.
I wanted to stay longer and take pictures with everyone.
But, time didn't allow me to do so.
I saw this pretty young SANTA GIRL which I intended to take pictures with, but ended up staring at her and wondering what to do.
By the time I was gone, ALOT of cosplayers were still inside the 'Restricted Area' where dull-looking-jeans-and-tshirt-normal-life-people ain't allowed into!!
I kept on talking about cosplay from Sungei Wang till I reached Midvalley.
Even when I was on the Monorail.. =_________=


well, this picture of KL greedily grabs the fake Lollipop, is the picture of the day!!

[ i had lotsa fun!!!~ ]

No comments: