Thursday, December 21

Am back!!!(Finale)

Cameron

Arghhh~~
I miss the trip so much now.
Can't believe I'm going to college on the 3rd of January.
So fast!!
I really miss the trip now.
Posting about trips ain't a very good idea.
Tears will come out. (seriously la. I miss them so much)



After putting our stuffs at the hotel, we went for our dinner.
STEAMBOAT!!
Quite okay. I didn't get to eat much because I was sick.
Then went out with Bear and KL to the Pasar Malam.
Bought some stuffs and eat eat eat.
=)

Then we went to the Cyber Cafe and watched the others guy playing Dota.
Walked around town with Bear again.
Went back to room around 10pm++
Chat with Bear and KL till very late.
Played Cho Dai Di again.
Went out to eat at Mamak Store.
Teased CondomKing for his stupid nick at Dota.
Cho Dai Di.
Cho Dai Di.
Then 4am++ SLEEP!!! =)

Next day, 8.45am Our journey started again!!


HOney Bee farm!!
Infested by bees!!!!



Natural Archway at Honey Bee farm.
was behind Yen^2.



This is the Queen BEE~~
Big and furious. It's smiley face is just a mask to lure in preys~~



And then come the Strawberries~
We stopped at the market and bought some stuffs lor.





Took some pictures with my friends at the Cactus *something*
Aha. Wore alot of sweaters because of the cold weather. =)



And then we went to the tea farm called Bharat Tea Farm I think.
The hills there are very steep.
and dangerous.
Be careful oo~



One of the cool cars I saw.
Nice ler.
The bus behind is our bus.
This was taken on the way back to Port Dickson.
We left Cameron after the tea farm.
Arrr.. missed it so much..



And this is Mr Dao you = Mr Dou You = Mr Tau Geh.
=)
He's our respectable friend a.k.a bus driver a.k.a tourist guide a.k.a showed us stupid movies fella. =)

Nice having him around.
I miss everyone from the trip!!!!!

No comments: