Wednesday, December 20

Am back (Part 2)

Penang.
We left Langkawi at 8.45++ in the morning.
And reached Kuala Perlis at 10++
Then we had our breakfast before we left for Penang.



The place where we had our breakfast. The wall was created by thousands of tin. OMG. very very nice.



Then we stopped by at Muzium Beras or something like that.
Alot of people. Human traffic jam..



View of Perlis..






These 2 pictures, I snapped them at a place where we stopped by to have lunch before reaching Penang. These 2 pictures show, how people can be stupid while naming their shops.




And then, we reached Penang.
First stop was some shop that sold Penang goods.
Then, this is the Thai Temple.



Myanmar temple. I played a small machine here. It said that my luck ain't good now.
T.T



After putting our stuffs at the Hotel, we went to Gurny Drive at 7pm.
This place is more like a human traffic jam!!!
Everywhere is food and HUMAN!!



The fried oysters here is really very good.
Had to order twice. =)



And then it was shopping time!!!
Christmas at Gurney Plaza.
I bought shirts here.
One from FOS and 2 from BG.
Then i bought a imp doll, which Low kept on snatching away from me.



Titanic shop. Got alot of cool stuffs that I can't afford at all.



A Sony shop. The laptop is SONY VA10. very cool and nice. xD
Then we went back to the Hotel.
The boys went to search for a Cyber Cafe but failed.
I went and join the boys to play Cho Dai Di.
Then most of them fell asleep at 1am ++.
But me, fattYang, Bear, AK, and Flying Pig went to makan at some store.
We spent a total of RM1.80 at that shop.
Yup.
All the 5 of us.
We ate RM0.50 worth of porridge and a cup of barli water...

I had a minor stomach ache and didn't eat much at Gurney Drive.
That's why I went and get the Maggie Mee from Low, then ate it at the lobby with AK till 3am in the morning.
Then went back upstairs and Cho Dai Di again. ahaha..

THe next day. Bukit Bendera.


People boarding the cable car. It was jammed. waited for 15 minutes for the 2nd round.



There was a tourist guide with some ang moh lang in the same cable car with me.
So I listened to what he said.
He said that 1 out of the 21 engineers that we used to build the trail was sent to New Zealand to learn the techniques so that we can build this trail way, enabling 2 cable cars to move at the same time!



Tunnel up ahead!!!



View of Penang from Bukit Bendera. It was really cooling up there!!!



The ang moh lang there is holding a T50. He stood right infront of me inside the cable car.
He's very cute too!!!
Then me and my friends started calling him MR.T50.
AHAHAHA. perverted me sneakily snapped a photo of him..



My friends posing for the camera in a perverted way.
ahaha.
funny la they all.



Last stop at Penang, Kek Lok Si Temple.
There's alot too pray here.
I spent my time praying and looking at stuffs.

This whole trip was a blast.
and then we left Penang at 1.30pm for Cameron.
Played Cho Dai Di on the bus.
Watched movie.
Finally reached Cameron at 7pm.

Next Post: Last Day, Cameron!!!!

No comments: