Wednesday, December 20

Am back!!

Langkawi
So, there was a change in the trip.
Our first stop was actually Penang, but changed to Langkawi.
Anyway, throughout the 10 hours++ of travel, I think I only slept for 2 hours.
T.T


huixin came and celebrate birthday with me.


The crowd at the Ferry Station. was packed!!

The toilet there was very dirty.
Had troubles finding clean water to brush my teeth.


Reaching Langkawi.

After we boarded the ferry at 8.30, we reached Langkawi at 9.15 like that.
It was raining mad. then our Cable car trip was cancelled.


Sting Ray.

Our next stop was Underwater World.
The entrance fee is like RM28.
I took alot of pictures there.
Alot of penguins.
CUTE!!!



This was taken inside the 3D theater at the UnderWater World.
We were all wearing the 3D glasses.
=)



The trademark of Langkawi - The Eagle.
We ain't allowed to climb the statue.
Had to take multiple shots of it.


Night view of Langkawi from the EAGLE.



As we all know, Langkawi is the land of Duty Free (or Free Duty like how Bear said it)
I bought these stuffs only lor.
Anyway, then KL bought some Becks and Shouju and we drank that whole night.
PeiYan, QianSiu and KL were the first to get drunk.
I was walking around getting them to bed.
Finally slept at 1.30am..
hahaha. I wasn't drunk at all. Just a bit dizzy.



Infront of my motel.
Anyway , I saw a cool car at Langkawi.
Was a Peugeot car.
Going to take the picture from my friend. =)

Next post. Penang!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey..I'm not drunk...I am still clear...I'm the type that little alcohol can make my face red but i'm still not drunk...Its a genetic problem u noe?
hahaz..
frm kl...