Wednesday, February 28

I'm going nowhere.

Sad.
Fell down the stairs today and my phone *flew* down the stairs, landed with a loud crash.
I'm feeling extremely tired these few days and it's only WEDNESDAY!!!!

Will have to meet Yvonne this friday.
Should have go tomorrow but Sam got meeting.

I bought BOOKS!!!
WEE~~
Can't wait to finish them.
I think I'll be spending most of my time reading them.
But I will have to do my homework also.

I don't feel like going for dinner.
But then, i'm hungry now.
Been eating sweets to keep my stomach functioning normal since 12pm.

For the next few weeks, I'll be busy with tests, assignments, presentations and meetings.
I can't wait for semester break.
So i can go back.
So i can meet you guys back in Port Dickson.
So i can go yam-cha again.
So i can catch up with you guys.

*life is such a bother.*

[ tell my why your tears are blue ]

No comments: