Monday, February 26

CNY week!!

Saturday.
Reunion dinner on that day.
Nothing much to say. Just a lot of spring cleaning.
Stuffs like that.

Sunday.
Went up to KL to find grandma.
Met Uncle Edward and Aunt Theresa with Baby JunJie.
Had lunch and spent some quality time with them.

Dad and Baby JunJie.

Monday.
Rest + sleep + game!!!
another day gone with nothing much.

Tuesday.
Visiting day!!!
My friends (around 30++ of them) gathered at my house.
We visited 10 houses, with 6 cars.

that's the whole lot!!
We played, had lunch at KFC, watched tv, chit-chat.
I miss them a lot.
I really do!!!
I wanna go back and have fun with them again.
*emo-ing*

Wednesday.
I spent this day resting and playing games again.
Mostly online but don't know what i did exactly.

Thursday.
Anthony and Dorothy came down to PortDickson to visit me!!!
I met them at 11am.
Then we chit-chat, huiying came too!!! *happy*
Then we went to eat lunch at S&M.
After that we went to Yatch club.
Anthony and Dot were so happy they just jumped into the sea without preparing any extra clothes.
Me and Huiying went and bought 2 pairs of shorts before jumping into the sea.

Ying, Dot and Anthony at Yatch Club.

2 lobsters. SUNBURNT!!!

After that, I went to Huiying's house and stayed there for a night.

Friday.
Slept at 4am then woke up around 11am.
After lunch she came to PortDickson.
Khoo, KL they all went to SB for movies.
We(Huiying, Ah xuan, Wen en, TL and me) went out for yam-cha session.
Wen en had to go back to SB that night, so she left around 5pm.
I haven't seen her for some time.
I really miss everyone.

After that, Ahxuan spent the night with me.
We watched 3 movies together untill 5am then we slept.
When i was about to close my door, my dad opened his and asked 'going to sleep?'
i said yea.
LOLZ. my dad was waking up!!!

Saturday.
I woke up around 11am.
Then got ready for gathering!!
Online-ed for awhile, chit-chat awhile.
Then i called TL to pick me up.
Ahxuan got sick and couldn't come.
Went to CC for awhile before going to the bungalow.
Then went to the bungalow at 3pm.
We went and bought some stuffs for the party.
Went back to bungalow at4pm.
And everyone started to come.

Buying the things needed.

Bear doing stupid things to TL's car.

BBQ-ing. me in the black shirt xD

Me, Khoo and LingLyee at the mamak stall waiting for roti canais.

We played Cards, PS2 and had a little dancing session that night before going out to buy roti canais.
We(Me, Khoo, LingLyee, TL and Huiying) went to 7-11 to buy some lollipops and panadol.
We met a bunch of our seniors there.
Got bored waiting for the roti canais and the 5 of us started to take picture.

Sunday.
After buying the roti canais, we went back to the bungalow.
Played Mahjong, PS2 and talked talked talked.
Then 5am, we slept.. (I didn't sleep for 24 hrs)
At 5.30am KL's sis called him and wanted to fetch him home.
He went to my room and tried to wake me up.
Obviously he failed to do so.
Then, Eric woke up and helped him to find the keys. xD
Around 8am++ one by one left.
I woke up around 9am.
Packed everything.
Went back home at 10am++.


TL wearing our(Bear, YC, Ahxuan, Huiying, Wen en, me) present.

I miss everyone!!!
I had a great week back at home!!
I really really do miss everyone.
To think that most of us are leaving for different places and how hard it'll be for us to meet again.
I'm getting all emo again.
Sighs*

I miss you all!!
I love you guys!!!!!

[ friends, i love them all the time. =) ]

No comments: