Friday, February 2

31st Jan and 1st Feb.

Seems like these 2 days were wayyyy too long for me to pass.
On Wednesday, I finished my class at 4pm.

Went for Class representative meeting from 5pm-6pm.

Then I had dinner with Silon and Sam.
Went back to my room and chilled till 7.50pm.
Drums lesson up next!!


At 8.45pm, I left.
And we intended to give Shir Ping
a (surprise) birthday party.
Ha! We did the usual routine.
Then Lawyer ended up playing w
ith the chocolate cake and everyone was mashing up the chocolate cake and rubbing it on other people's face.
And then, yam-cha at Bistro.

Basketball.
Yam-cha at Wong kok untill 3am in the morning...
All I can remember is the strong wind blowing.. freezing..


Then on 1st Feb, woke up at 9am.
Fooled around.

Went and watched Death Note 2 with AK, Shaun, Jason, Ahxuan, WXiang, and Yixin.
Brunch at Kopitiam, Bowling at U-Bowl, DeathNote2, Restoran Johnny(met a stranger who is from INTI also! FATE!!) and back to campus~
After that I did my stuffs.
Messaged Shaun and Jason for dinner(2) cause their friends said that Oasis is a good restaurant and we decided to try it out! ^^
It turned out quite well and I think we'll be visiting it again.



@ U-bowl.


Me with L, Kira and Misa


Tickets!!


Yam Milkshake!!!!


Thai Steamboat!!!!

[ did u have fun ther? ]

No comments: