Thursday, August 9

Stressed~

Wahaha! Finals started already.
Will be cramming for the exams these few days.
[and also pms-ing]
Hopefully i will be able to get good grades though. at least b+ laa.. at most a- xD
[internal marks quite low.. TT]

Ts said wanna sing K..
wahahha~ I wanna go~~ but have to concentrate on finals first.
[shout my lungs out!!]

Oh yea. Politics trials was okay. I tried my best but my 'client' still got convicted.
Pictures taken with Dr.Borges. And that was the last class i attended.
No more social sciences and humanities for me!
[ give up on subjects that need my brains to memorize ]

Next week friday i'll be back i guess. then two weeks holidays will start.
i'll have to go exercise everyday and lose some weight before i come back.
and also read HarryPotter7 again.. watch some sitcoms.
enjoy life a little bit. relax a bit.
guess i don't have any plans for the semester break.
not going anywhere. just staying at home.

and... .oh ya.. have to come back early to campus for enrollment.
decided to take statistics instead of World Religion
[told ya i have enough of humanities subjects]

Oh ya.. good news everyone.
Decided to apply for Iowa. But before that, i'll have a lot of stuffs to prepare.
Will go find the contact for TOEFL soon.
next semester i'll have to strive hard for my cgpa.
no more events!
[except for halloween laa xD]

alright. gotta log off and get some sleep.

[ pig-ing away]

No comments: