Tuesday, August 28

Reminiscing

Remember that day when you sat there alone on the couch, seriously regretting the things you had done.
But then, you remember, people had talked against your opinion, tried their very best to stop you from doing stupid things, yet you shoved them away. You shoved them away like how you crumpled up papers and then throw it in the trashcan. And give the trashcan a kick on the way out.
Oh. I'd been there. Regretting every single bit of my decision.
Regretting those things that I'd done just to make another person happy.
Yes.
Yes. Yes. I admit my faults.

But you see, those are the stupid things that made my life up. Those are the stupid things that made me grow to who I am now.
Those are the stupid things I gained experience from, learned from and batched myself up to be a better person.
We do these 'stupid things' all along in our lives. We made this mistakes randomly. yes. Randomly.
Like how the rain just suddenly falls when you didn't prepare a umbrella. Or when you turned around the corner you bumped into someone who had a cup of coffee in their hand and it poured right down on you, ruining your new dress that your boyfriend bought for you. It happens randomly.
And it makes you to be more careful so that you will watch where you are going.




oh yea it obvious i'm trying to convince myself that it's all experience. haha. hypocrite.

1 comment:

samantha said...

wah leh.. why this entry so emo wan? chill la gurl..