Thursday, July 12

Life is stressing me out.

It's hard sometimes, to maintain a cheerful, joyous mood with all the due dates sticking to each other so closely like they were meant for each other.
Feeling less confident about myself maybe because there's a lot of burden arising every day.
Could feel the pressure since this week, when some of my things that I planned were messed up, jumbled up and *ARHH SO STRESSED LAA~*

God damnit with the trials; and the debate being one-sided; and the mass communication project still jammed at the beginning with no progress at all; PLUS I haven't study yet for any of my subjects and the Finals is like 4 weeks away?~~~~
OH MY TIAN SHI ARRRHHH~ and i'm here wasting my time away blogging

Have to think of some lame excuse to save the trials; think from some out-of-the-ordinary ideas to win back the debate.

[ give me a break~ ]

No comments: