Sunday, July 22

Busy busy busy.

Went up to KL today for the American Education Fair .
Met Yiling and Uma there.. Pek Yin too!!
Wanted to shop for formal clothes and shoes.
But in the end didn't get to buy the things I wanted.
So, saved the money up!!
haha..
[ been using a lot of money laa~ TT ]

erm...
Been busy for the past few weeks i guessed.
Had debates meetings and assignments to rush..
Now am taking a break..
cos later got two meetings again..
[ hate meetings!! ]

I'll be having my last event on Tuesday.
Appreciation Night (Leo Club)
I think I'm suppose to be happy to be a part of the committees i guess.
And the Installation Night which costs RM45
Don't know whether I wanna go with the AUP Club or Leo Club.
[ SOB. Money flying away.. ]

Alright. will try to blog as frequently as possible.
Lotsa love.
=)


No comments: