Sunday, April 22

Day out to KL(1) (12.4.2oo7)

This one I went with Ah xuan, YikTing, and Yc.
I promised to go out with AhXuan and I really wanted to go to KL to watch movie. haha!
Even though I had Malaysian studies final examination on Saturday.

We walked around Midvalley.. finding presents.
haha! Bought a girly pin for teng shiong! a crown pin.
Well, kinda lost track of what we did that whole day..
I remembered we went to ROOM in Midvalley.
Here's a few shot there..


RM80 ERASER!!!


Colourful chess set which I feel like owning it!!


DoooOODolls bought by me, ah xuan and yikting~ =)

Then I think we walked around somemore and decided to go to Times Square.
More walking and talking.
Went to Ed&Ed and I bought a t-shirt.
Well, I bought a lot of stuffs.
Spent around Rm250. =P
Then we had lunch after realising that Ahxuan and Yikting couldn't make it to catch a movie with us.
Decided to have lunch at Mr.Ramen!


My drink and muachiiiiiss =) love them so muchie!!!


The logo!!~


And finally a group shot of us at Mr.Ramen
=)

hmmm..
Me and Yc decided to stay at KL a little longer to catch a movie.
So after sending off Ahxuan and Yikting we went back to GSC Midvalley and watched Hannibal Rising at 6.30pm.
Before that, I realised that I left my keys with Ahxuan..
Called ahpek JasonKorkor and asked him whether he could send me back to PD after reaching INTI.
hhaha!

The train had some problems and we finally reached INTI at 1130pm.
Went back to PD straight away to get my keys and had dinner in PD.
Reached INTI around 1am++

A crazy day gone just like that.

[ enjoying my life!! my freedom!! =) ]

No comments: