Thursday, April 5

Busy week + Finals coming!

Yay!
I'm glad I finished my mock trials already.
Got my marks for MPW2133 (80/100 x 0.6 = 48)
Then finished my MAT141 test 2.
But I'm sure I won't get high marks for that test 'cause I forgot about the Rational Zeros Theorem.
*sad*

Going back home this weekend.
But for the next 2 weeks I'll be staying on campus most probably.
Must study hard for the finals to get a minumum CGPA of 3.6 this semester!!
I still got a few semesters to strive hard!!

May intake will be coming soon.
Feel like I want to come back earlier and go to the Orientation for fun.
But this also means that Kelvin will be flying off soon.
*sad*
Nobody to have lunch with every thursday.
Nobody to sing songs when studying at block N.

Well then, time to log off and blog some other time.
Got to have some rest before I start studying.
Kind of tired after chatting + studying till 2.40am this morning.
(was chatting with yc for most of the time bout the good ol' days. Muahahahah)

[ feeling that i'm getting numb already.. ]

1 comment:

~ellehcim~ said...

best of luck girl!! work hard together... =)