Saturday, June 9

I'm Back At HOME!!!!

Weee~ after staying 3 weeks at the campus, I'm finally back at home~~
Alright then, will start talking about the week when we had street party amazing maze.


7 tickets! went there consecutively for 3 days..


Steve(jiagong), a committee of the event, disguised as a ghost!!~


BM got me the (windmill) wahahaha

Street party was on Wednesday.. walked around with nothing much to do..
Couldn't go back to my room cause the dancing stage was right infront of my block, and the music was blasting so loud that night..

On thursday, we had AUP Gathering Night.. We played some games and got to know my juniors.. quite a lively bunch of people!
The next day, I went cloth hunting.. and went for POC3.. Sadly, we had to board on the last train back.. and JX had to fetch us back. then we lingered around till 4am when we had to leave at 8am the next day.

Saturday::

We reached Klang around 9am++ then we rest and waitied for JX's cousin to wake up. Then we went for breakfast.. Had DimSum(RM40++). expensive la weii..

By the way, I got the wrong place. I thought SPCA was at KLANG.. but in the end, it was somewhere near KELANG.. we played the whole night, slept, sang songs and enjoyed ourselves.


The cutest puppy in SPCA!!! IF YOU GUYS ARE INTERESTED IN ADOPTING PETS, PLEASE DO CONTACT ME OR LEAVE A COMMENT HERE!!~


We went for a walk on Sunday morning. The Botanical Park.. it's quite big and nice..

When I got back from Klang, I started my job as a member of the publicity team for INTER-AUP Skills Challenge and Golden Lecturer Award.
I spent both sunday and monday nights doing the boards. Then from Tuesday onwards, I was busy doing the banners for GLA. (we did 9 banners)
This is a picture I took with two of the 7 members..

Wanqi and Chin wei. I know i gained weight..


On the 4th of June, I donated blood!!!! Felt a bit tired the first day..


I have to take these pills for 6 days..

By wednesday, I got sick.. I think it's because it's because I was already very tired and I didn't eat my lunch. I went back to my room and slept, by the time I woke up I was already sick..
BM bought me breakfast as I got more sick on Thursday morning.. I ate some pills again to reduce my fever.. By the time I woke up for class, I got a little better.
But then, my fever would come back after some time..
KentLoong came to visit us also.. Was glad to have him around.


Came back home yesterday and went to see the doctor.. Was so tired I slept for 14 hours.
Glad that I'm back at home.. I have a lot to catch up with you all..
But some of you all already left for MMU.. and I'm too sick to go out yesterday..
Anyway, I miss you all a lot..

[ glad that he was there when i need him most ]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lolx..that puppy was the cutest thing!! hahahahhahahaah.. anyway gurl, get well soon!