Monday, May 21

Current issues?

Ajit said that I need to write about some current issues.
hahaha.. I haven't read the newspapers for months.

I have no idea what's going on.. except for some occasional stops at Yahoo! News.
I really need to brush up a bit on my readings.

Anyway,
Will start to blog less.. as there's some things going on in Campus.
Monday - Music Club gathering
Tuesday - Publicity group meeting
Wednesday - Street Party
Thursday - AUP Club gathering
Friday - Getting the cloths for GLA + Movies with BM
Saturday - SPCA (1000 word assignment due on 8.6)
Sunday - REST!!!

I will surely take pictures and update whenever I can..
Hopefully I'll be able to cope with the workload..
=)

[ zhuzhu~~~ ]

1 comment:

Kent Loong said...

Excuse me,
Zhu zhu is for me to call only..
You can call him BM only..
Zhu zhu is a copyright of mine...
Hahaha...