Friday, March 2

December :: beauty??

This straight-up means ur the most good-looking.
Hm.. I don't think so..

Loyal and generous.

That's why i'm still stuck with Xyz.

Patriotic.
But I'm not in love with Malaysia

Competitive in everything.
Competitive to the core. =P

Active in games and interactions.
Definitely me.

Impatient and hasty.
Yupz. Have no patience.

Ambitious.
But not sure whether i'll meet my high hopes.

Influential in organizations.
this is because i like to see things moving and progressing. that's why i tend to rush everyone with their work.

Fun to be with.
This is true when i'm in a good mood...

Easy to talk to, though hard to understand.
Maybe it's because i think too much.

Thinks far with vision, yet complicated to know.
Philosophy part working again.

Easily influenced by kindness.
'Cause i was so naive back then.

Polite and soft-spoken.
Nahz. I'm not that polite. I'm not soft-spoken.

Having lots of ideas.
But people still don't understand my ideas when i elaborate on them.

Sensitive.
Yes i am. I have weak mentality. =P

Active mind.
Active mind? i don't see my brains jumping out of my skull...

Hesitating, tends to delay.
Sometimes. But important things i wont delay.

Choosy and always wants the best.
Who doesn't?

Abstract thoughts.
I never think realistically. haha. hiding in my own dreams and visions.

Loves reality and abstract.
How can i love both at the same time? i love reality more =P

Intelligent and clever.
I'm not. If i am, i wouldn't have failed my physcis test twice back in high school.

Changing personality.
i'm trying to find the right personality for me.

Attractive. sexiest out of everyone.
no. i don't see guys drooling while looking at me. so i'm not.

A real speed demon.
this is definitely 100% true. ahahahha! i hate waiting and being slow.

Has more than one best friend.
true too! xD

Temperamental.
I have a tendency to become irritated and angry.. hmm. true true. xD

Quiet, shy and humble.
I'm not quiet, not shy and not humble. Who thinks i'm any of the above?

Honest and loyal.
I know i'm loyal. don't have to say it twice. and i hate being lied to.

Determined to reach goals.
And when i say it. I do it.

Loves freedom.
i value it just like how i value my privacy.

Rebellious when restricted.
so, don't try to tie the ropes on me.

Loves aggressiveness.
somewhat true. haha.

Too sensitive and easily hurt.
i know i know. i have a fragile + weak mentality.

Gets angry really easily but does not show it.
not really easily. i get angry when necessarily and i don't show it.

Dislikes unnecessary things.
if it's unnecessary, what's the point doing it?

Loves making friends but rarely shows it.
hmm.. i'm not a social butterfly. that's all i can say.

Horny.
hmm.. i'm not sure bout this.

Daring and stubborn.
so, don't play truth or dare with me. i'm daring! =P


Realizing dreams and hopes.
that's what life is for, right?

Sharp.
sharp? at what? well, i get the meaning. but i'm not always sharp. i'm more blur than being sharp.

Loves entertainment and leisure.
who doesn't?

Romantic on the inside not outside.
i'm neither romantic in the insice or outside.

Superstitious and ludicrous.
sorta. i'm open-minded to any believes.

Spendthrift.
true true. but i'm cutting down on my expenses already.

Tries to learn to showemotions.
i only show my happy + joyous emotions. xD

[ you know i'm such a fool for you ]

No comments: